top of page
My name is Marium. I'm an expat Pakistani who moved to the US in 2012 when my husband started his surgical residency. I have 2 kids, a golden doodle and I live in beautiful Southern Illinois. Sounds fancy, but honestly I'm just a mom sharing her life over on the internet.
I want to share 10 facts about me... you know...so you can get to know me better!
1. I'm Punjabi from my mom's side. And Assamese from my dads'.
2. Growing up, I never liked being Punjabi - and I always thought my blog would be called "The Reluctant Punjabi."
3. My first crush was Bobby Deol and I've never looked back.
4. I don't know the difference between Coke and Pepsi. They're the same to me.
5. I cry very easily - this applies to both happy and sad occasions.
6. I love cleaning, and my favorite cleaning items are my husband's hideous shirts ssssh he doesn't know (also my house is never clean because #Kidsdogandhusband)
7. I "can be" quite the control freak.
8. I have terrible hand eye coordination.
9. My life's motto is " If you only say one prayer a day, make it Thank you" - Rumi.
10. It took me a long time to believe in myself and the fact that what I brought to the table had value.
@mariumhosein on Instagram
bottom of page